Last modified: May 6, 2022.
Legacy support provides you with an extra 2 years of support for specific eva releases for an additional fee. You benefit from:
- Major product and technology releases
- Technical support
- Updates, fixes, security alerts, data fixes, and critical patch updates
- Certification with most existing third-party products/versions
- Legacy Support may not include certification with some new third-party products/versions.
- Hours: 24/7 for severity levels 1 and 2
- M-F, 9 am - 6 pm EST Time for severity levels 3 and 4
- Channels: incident tool
Initial Response Goal
Level 1 (Blocker Incidents)
Level 2 (Critical Incidents)
Level 3 (Major-Errors)
Level 4 (Minor Questions, Requests Improvements)
- 1.provide NTT DATA with reasonable detail of the nature of and circumstances of the Issue or Error
- 2.provide NTT DATA with diagnostic data that is reasonably requested; and
- 3.provide NTT DATA with reasonable cooperation in the diagnosis and resolution of any Requests and Errors.
You must contact NTT DATA Customer Success Team immediately after opening a Severity Level 1 or Severity Level 2 support case to ensure the applicable Initial Response Goal is met.
Support is only available in English.
NTT DATA has no obligation to provide any Support:
- 1.for any software, hardware, or other elements of the Customer environment not provided by NTT DATA
- 2.if the Customer or a third party has altered or modified any portion of the Software
- 3.if the Customer has not used the Software by documentation or instructions provided by NTT DATA, including failure to follow implementation procedures
- 4.if the Customer is running a version of the Software that has passed its end of life date; or
- 5.for Beta Offerings.