Comment on page
This is an introduction to the main features of eva, an enterprise solution that lets you quickly create robust virtual agents 🤖
- NTT Data eva Conversational AI is designed to meet the exacting demands of businesses competing in today’s digital economy. It is an enterprise solution that lets you quickly create robust virtual agents that can be deployed at scale to efficiently handle thousands of users, in multiple languages and in different areas of your business.
- We live in an omnichannel world, so the virtual agents created by eva can maintain conversations with users across different channels, even allowing users to change channels in mid-stream.
- NTT DATA gives you the choice of accessing eva as a cloud-based service or installing eva on-premise, on your own systems, so giving you complete control.
- Unlike competing solutions, eva makes it easy for non-expert users to create conversation flows thanks to an intuitive Dialog Manager that uses visual programming.
- eva uses encryption and data masking to protect personally identifiable information, so ensuring communications remain private and data protection laws are respected.
- eva works cooperatively with human agents, transferring the conversation or call to a human agent when required. eva integrates with the leading contact center solutions from Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and others.
- Thanks to the use of predictive models, the virtual agents created by eva can anticipate or predict user needs. A virtual agent could, for example, access the history of a customer’s recent interactions –request for a credit card, a payroll query – to gain clues as to what the current query may be about.
- eva bundles its own cognitive engine, Clever, developed by NTT DATA experts in Artificial Intelligence.
- After a short period of learning, Clever can automatically work out a user’s intention and generate the response adapted to the channel on which it is being served.
- eva also supports third-party cognitive engines such as IBM Watson, Microsoft LUIS, or Google Dialogflow.
- Want to know how well are you doing? eva can tell you thanks to its interactive reports that use machine learning to automatically analyze and optimize the behavior and responses of the virtual assistants. You can track KPIs, better understand user journeys, and get suggestions for improving the conversational design. These analytical capabilities are provided through tight out-of-thebox integration with Dashbot.io.